Allow your facility to run efficiently by integrating easy to use, productive solutions for healthcare.
What are you looking to achieve and/or improve?
Audio Visual & Collaboration
Technology solutions for:
- Patient Entertainment Systems
- Patient Registration Kiosks
- Digital Wayfinding Kiosks
- Simulation Centres
- Digital Signage
- Donor Video Wall
- Audio & Video Conferencing
Room & Isolation Acoustics for:
- Nursing Stations & Wards
- Connecting Hallways
- Meeting Rooms
- Private Offices & On-call rooms
- Training Rooms
- To comply with regulatory requirements (PHIPA, HIPPA/HITECH)
- For safeguarding patient health information (PHI)
- To prevent ransomware attacks
- To address zero-day cybersecurity incidents
- Using cybersecurity awareness training
- For email and network security
Custom-designed audio visual solutions help to engage and provide a great experience to patients and staff.
As a partner of Ontario Health, Global USS supplies telemedicine solutions for healthcare organizations in Ontario.
Our solutions are designed for:
- Lecture halls & auditoriums
- Simulation & training centers
- Boardrooms, meeting & huddle rooms
- In-Patient Rooms
- Telemedicine Rooms
Global Unified Solution Services is a Gold OECM Supplier Partner providing products and services under OECM’s Master Agreement.
Global USS provides custom-designed solutions that work with your aesthetic to increase acoustic performance in your healthcare facility.
Having improved acoustic performance in a healthcare facility helps to ensure critical private healthcare information is protected, this includes verbal communication under PHIPPA.
- A lot of information must be verbally communicated in public open areas, such as nursing stations and pharmacies in hospitals.
- Private doctor offices are a prime example of this where waiting rooms are often directly adjacent to examination rooms. While waiting for an appointment at a medical centre or clinic, we should not hear the communication of doctors with other patients.
- Even local drug stores should allow for confidential medical communication.
Infection Control Concerns – How To Integrate Acoustics Into Healthcare Facilities
Acoustically treating a healthcare facility precludes the use of fibrous acoustic absorbent materials, as they can not be disinfected.
In traditional healthcare spaces, surfaces are mainly hard materials that enable cleaning and disinfection but do not assist with creating a controlled acoustic environment.
We design acoustic solutions with specialty materials which can be disinfected as well as isolate noise, such as:
- Privacy Board™, Plenum Barrier Board™
- Sound Masking
- DeAmp Sound Absorbers – in Stainless Steel and Acrylic
- Hygienic Ceiling Tiles & Baffles
By treating your facilities acoustically and reducing noise-related stress, you can expect:
- Protection of critical private healthcare information
- Improved patient outcomes and staff performance
- Ensure accuracy of communication
- Improved speech intelligibly in critical communication areas
- Clarity of aging & call systems
Having the right security plan in place for a healthcare facility is extremely important. All of the confidential patient information in your facility has to be kept private and secure.
Protect your network from a breach and stay informed with what is happening on your network with our cybersecurity solutions.
Let the Global USS team manage your security solutions so you can focus on running your business. We offer tailored solutions, such as:
- Regulatory requirements. Global USS will help you conduct pre-assessments to prepare you for regulatory audits done by governing bodies. If any gaps appear in your audit, Global USS will provide a comprehensive plan of action to ensure they are fixed with proper controls to comply with PHIPA, HIPPA/HITECH.
- Safeguarding patient health information. The Global USS cybersecurity team has access to a vast amount of resources to plan and protect patient information. Through this, you are able to view the following details about the information that is held at your facility.
- The level of data access to healthcare records
- Who has been viewing the data
- Where is the data stored
- How the data is encrypted
- Breach Defense. If you have recently faced a breach, we are able to reduce your recovery time, damage, and the cost involved to restore your lost data. Global USS is also able to help protect from future breaches.
- Consulting. With our industry experts, Global USS will help you create the best security plan for your facility.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training. Ensure that the users on your network are aware of what cybersecurity threats are, and how to identify phishing scams.