Welcome to Global USS
Are you interested in being a part of the Global USS team?
Take a look at our open positions below and a sneak peek into what it is like working at Global USS!
ABOUT GLOBAL USS
At Global, we are driven by the need to constantly give our clients the best overall experience possible. We take great pride in this and this principle guides all that we do.
Knowing the ever-changing and evolving landscape of technology, we continuously focus on improvements to our services and products. We are passionate about achieving operational excellence and always strive to exceed the goals of our clients.
We realize we cannot achieve this without our greatest asset – our employees. Our culture is one of respect, support, and of personal development. Global is a company that invests in the learning and growth of each of our employees. When an individual member of Global succeeds, we all benefit.
In an environment where we value transparency, decisions are not dictated in a “top-down” manner. Our staff is diverse, and we value an inclusive atmosphere where all inputs are valued; this is key to Global’s success!
Senior Account Manager – Audio Visual Sales
Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to join an exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Account Manager?
If so, join our team! Responsibilities will include working at initiating, developing, and maintaining sales opportunities. You will also be responsible for building positive and ongoing relationships with new and existing clients.
As a part of our team, you will be working closely with Senior Management, Marketing, Engineering, Design and the Project Team to ensure client requirements are met. You will be responsible for all sales development such as cold calling, networking, and introducing sales and marketing initiatives. You will also be responsible for providing sales forecasts, training and presentations and ensuring that all projects and sales opportunities are profitable.
- Liaise with internal team members such as Project Managers, Designers, Programmers, and other members throughout a project lifecycle.
- Business development and lead generation through networking, attending events, cold calling, etc.
- Manage existing client relationships while creating new ones
- Preparing and creating quotations for clients
- Follow up on client requests in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain professional vendor relationships
- Visiting client locations within the GTA
- Managing and organizing all opportunities in our CRM software
- Minimum 2 year B2B sales experience
- We require a candidate that is independent and requires little direction. Must be detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems
- Experience in the Audio Visual (AV) industry
- Knowledge of Poly, Cisco, Crestron, Extron systems and products.
- Knowledge of Professional Audio systems (Biamp, QSC, etc.)
- Experience working with CRM and quoting software
Audio Visual Installation Technican
Global Unified Solutions is a national AV integrator, specializing in educational, corporate and hospitality sector. We are currently looking for an Audio Visual Installation Technician to join our team. Majority of the work would be performed in GTA and Southern Ontario but there is a possibility of Travel within Canada.
The successful applicant will also be provided with additional relevant manufacturer’s training as well.
- Integrating AV systems in educational, corporate, and hospitality sectors in a quick and efficient manner conforming to standards set by Global PS Team.
- Low-voltage termination of cabling, soldering, structural mounting, cable pulling, software configuration and system commissioning;
- Working with the client and other trades onsite, performing site visits to determine challenges and reporting back to the PS Team.
- Following system CAD schematics and keeping record of changes while on site. Ability to work independently and as part of the crew.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with equipment and perform service and maintenance visits
- Maintaining professional approach while on site and in the shop.
- 2 plus years of experience in AV systems integration
- Infocomm CTS Certified and any other manufacturers certifications (Crestron, Extron, Biamp etc.) preferred.
- Strong video signal termination, crimping, and soldering skills.
- Strong understanding of signal separation, ability to dress the rack properly
- Experience with Structural mounting of Screens, Projectors and speakers
- Good understanding of Audio, Video and Control wiring and connections
- Following AV Best Practices as outlined by Infocomm guides
- Ability to install, operate and service AV equipment and AV Networked Systems
- Ability to lift items up to 50lb
- Working at Heights, and Aerial Platform certificates are preferred (training would be provided if required)
- Clean Driver’s abstract
- Must be able to read and comprehend System drawings, specifications and technical manuals
- Must be able to configure and set up equipment (training would be provided if required)
- Understanding of EDID, HDCP and Digital video environments
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional environment
- Strong emphasis on Safety
Global Unified Solutions strives to provide a good working environment and offer opportunities to grow in this field. We offer:
- Full Benefits including Medical, Health and Dental.
- Training courses, path to CTS designation
- Challenging and fair working environment