As an inside sales representative/estimator you will work closely with Sales Representatives and the Sales Management Team to manage the sales and quotation process and provide support to enhance the effectiveness of the sales team. This opportunity involves interfacing with employees in other departments and locations while being a part of a dynamic sales driven environment. To be successful you will be adept at multi-tasking, organized, and flexible, with a strong attention to detail. You will also be communicating directly with clients and providing sales support.
- Support sales representatives and the Sales Management team with Quotations and the ordering process.
- Preparing and creating quotations, tenders, proposals and sales orders.
- We require a candidate that is independent and requires little direction. Must be detail oriented and must have previous sales experience.
- Experience in an Audio Visual (AV), Information Technology (IT) or Unified Communication (UC) position is considered an asset.
Unified Communications Sales Account Manager
At Global Unified Solution Services Inc., we have been growing our UC division over the past two years, experiencing 27% year over year growth. We are currently looking for a Unified Communications Senior Account Manager responsible for winning new business, generating revenue and establishing relationships and positioning specialty products and services within the medium and major account markets.
About the position:
- Growing and developing the Unified Communications Division
- Maintaining current accounts and hunting for new business
- Main territory is Ontario but not limited to
- Reporting and working directly with the President
- $1-1.5 million yearly quota
Proficiently identify, initiate, qualify, position and closure of opportunities that meet medium and major account growth and revenues objectives.
Identifying and qualifying opportunities based on customer business needs and resolving them through specialty solution selling.
Ability to collaborate with the UC Technical Team in support of the sales strategy, including engagements with key internal stakeholders such as marketing, engineering and implementation.
Technical sales of supportable and profitable specialty products with strong focus on Unified Communications, Managed IT and Collaboration services to resolve a client's business and operational needs.
Be the trusted advisor and establish strong business value and lasting relationships to targeted list of clients while improving the customer experience.
Ensure appropriate and prompt delivery of services to clients while setting expectations of internal stakeholders including working with Project and Implementation Managers.
Strong Information Technology, IP and networking knowledge to credibly sell and represent:
- Unified Communications and converged data and voice solutions.
- Managed IT, Data Centre, Hosting, Collaboration Solutions and Cloud-base Services.
- Professional Services.
Required Professional Designation/Certifications:
- University education and/or technology diploma.
- IT, service provider, industry sales and/or vendor certifications an asset
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in information technology, networking and/or telecommunications in a customer facing role
- Proven record in strategic selling demonstrated through performance against sales quota
- Experience selling Cisco products and services to end user
- 120K Target Income Base + Commission + Bonus
- Full benefits package
- Car and phone allowance
Audio Visual Sales Account Manager
Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to join an exciting opportunity to work as an Account Manager? If so, join our team! Responsibilities will include working at initiating, developing and maintaining sales opportunities. You will also be responsible for building positive and ongoing relationship with new and existing clients.
We are looking to grow our team in the Audio Visual and Unified Communication divisions.
As a part of our team, you will be working closely with Senior Management, Engineering, Design and the Project Team to ensure client requirements are met. You will be responsible for all sales development such as cold calling, networking and introducing sales and
You will also be responsible for providing sales forecasts, training and presentations and
ensuring that all projects and sales opportunities are profitable.
- Successful candidate must possess at least 2 years experience in the audio visual or Unified communication industry.
- Knowledge of Polycom, Tandberg/Cisco, Smart Technologies, Crestron, Extron systems and products.
- Candidate requires knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications.
Compensation: Base + Commission + benefits and Car Allowance (will vary and depend on experience).
This is a full time permanent position.
Project Site Coordinator
Global Unified Solution Services™ focuses on helping organizations leverage best of breed technologies and innovations to connect people. As a full systems integration company, we specialize in audio-visual solutions, unified voice, data and video communications, building automation and control systems.
We are currently looking for a Project Site Coordinator to join our growing team for a large upcoming project located in Toronto.
Position is based on full time hours and will last for duration of the project (6 months to a year), with possibility of permanent employment based on performance.
- Managing day to day operations of projects with clients and internal stakeholders. This includes, but is not limited to scheduling, managing and coordination of Global USS’s installation as well as external sub-contractors
- Leading weekly projects meeting with Global USS’s internal operations team
- Create and manage the overall project schedule
- Providing regular job updates to the Professional Services and Operations team
- Coordinate project turn over to client at the end of each project
- Manage all relationships/activities with contractors, general managers, owners and other trades as required
- Previous project management experience required
- Microsoft Project proficient
- Experience in the Audio Visual industry is required
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Access to a vehicle as well as a clean driving record
Audio Visual Installation Technician
Global Unified Solutions is a national AV integrator, specializing in educational, corporate and hospitality sector. We are currently looking for an Audio Visual Installation Technician to join our team. Majority of the work would be performed in GTA and Southern Ontario but there is a possibility of Travel within Canada.
Successful applicant will also be provided additional relevant manufacturer’s training as well.
- Integrating AV systems in educational, corporate and hospitality sectors in a quick and efficient manner conforming to standards set by Global PS Team.
- Low-voltage termination of cabling, soldering, structural mounting, cable pulling, software configuration and system commissioning;
- Working with the client and other trades onsite, performing site visits to determine challenges and reporting back to the PS Team.
- Following system CAD schematics and keeping record of changes while on site.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the crew.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with equipment and perform service and maintenance visits
- Maintaining professional approach while on site and in the shop.
- Working directly with System Designer and Project Manager to develop working AV system drawings (Elevation, riser, functional etc.) and cable chart.
- Research relevant information to ensure power requirements, BTU rating, weight restrictions etc.
- Create system Manuals and assist in document creation
- Ability to work from Office and Home
- 2 plus years of experience in AV systems integration
- Infocomm CTS Certified and any other manufacturers certifications (Crestron, Extron, Biamp etc.) preferred.
- Strong video signal termination, crimping, and soldering skills.
- Strong understanding of signal separation, ability to dress the rack properly
- Experience with Structural mounting of Screens, Projectors and speakers
- Good understanding of Audio, Video and Control wiring and connections
- Following AV Best Practices as outlined by Infocomm guides
- Ability to install, operate and service AV equipment and AV Networked Systems
- Ability to lift items up to 50lb
- Working at Heights, and Aerial Platform certificates are preferred (training would be provided if required)
- Clean Driver’s abstract
- Must be able to read and comprehend System drawings, specifications and technical manuals
- Must be able to configure and set up equipment (training would be provided if required)
- Understanding of EDID, HDCP and Digital video environments
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional environment
- Strong emphasis on Safety
Global Unified Solutions strives to provide a good working environment and offer opportunity to grow in this field. We offer:
- Full Benefits including Medical, Health and Dental.
- Training courses, path to CTS designation
- Challenging and fair working environment
Please submit your resume, along with salary expectations.
Interested? Send us your resume