Account Manager – Audio Visual Sales
Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to join an exciting opportunity to work as an Account Manager? If so, join our team! Responsibilities will include working at initiating, developing and maintaining sales opportunities. You will also be responsible for building a positive and ongoing relationship with new and existing clients.
As a part of our team, you will be working closely with Senior Management, Engineering, Design and the Project Team to ensure client requirements are met. You will be responsible for all sales development such as cold calling, networking and introducing sales and marketing initiatives. You will also be responsible for providing sales forecasts, training and presentations and ensuring that all projects and sales opportunities are profitable.
- Liaise with internal team members such as Project Managers, Designers, Programmers, and other members throughout a project lifecycle.
- Business development and lead generation through networking, attending events, cold calling, etc.
- Manage existing client relationships while creating new ones
- Preparing and creating quotations for clients
- Follow up on client requests in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain professional vendor relationships
- Visiting client locations within the GTA
- Managing and organizing all opportunities in our CRM software
- Minimum 2 year B2B sales experience
- We require a candidate that is independent and requires little direction. Must be detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems
- Experience in the Audio Visual (AV) industry
- Knowledge of Polycom, Cisco, Crestron, Extron systems and products.
- Knowledge of Professional Audio systems (Biamp, QSC, etc.)
- Experience working with CRM and quoting software
Inside Sales Representative
As Inside Sales Support you will work closely with both the Inside Sales Team and Account Managers, to manage the sales and quotation process and provide support to enhance the effectiveness of the sales team. This opportunity involves interfacing with employees in other departments and locations while being a part of a dynamic sales driven environment. To be successful, you will be adept at multi-tasking, organized, detail-oriented, and flexible enough to deal with ever-changing deadlines. You must be self-driven with a desire for growth, and posses the ability to create opportunities out of cold or warm leads. You will be dealing with IT Mangers, Directors, and C-Level Executives, and be in constant communication via email, phone, or in-person when required.
• Liaise with internal team members such as Project Managers, Designers, Programmers, and other members throughout a project lifecycle.
• Business development and lead generation through networking, attending events, cold calling, etc.
• Manage existing client relationships while creating new ones
• Preparing and creating quotations for clients
• Managing the RFP/RFQ Bidding Processes, including but not limited to: manage online tender portals, review tender documents, work with internal teams and external vendors on preparing a bid.
• Follow up on client requests within 24 hours
• Establish and maintain professional vendor relationships
• Visiting client locations within the GTA
• Support Sales Representatives and the Sales Management team with quotations
• Managing and organizing all opportunities in our CRM software
• Minimum 1-year B2B sales experience
• We require a candidate that is independent and requires little direction. Must be detail oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems
• Experience in the Audio Visual (AV) industry an asset
• Experience working with CRM and quoting software
Business Development Manager, Security Solutions
In accordance with established and future guidelines, procedures, policies and methods the successful candidate is responsible and accountable to execute direct sales strategies to meet / exceed defined new customer acquisition monthly revenue targets representing Global’s Security Solutions products and services.
The successful candidate will facilitate and close the sales process delivering professional consultation through an exceptional, customer focused experience. The BDR Manager is a hybrid (Inside / Outside) pure “hunter” role responsible for the ongoing acquisition of new clients and will act as a liaison between the customer and other internal departments to ensure adoption and user engagement that ultimately drives customer retention and growth.
- Post-Secondary education or higher including minimum 3 years Information Technology security sales experience (inside and outside experience combined). Experience / knowledge in security a definitive asset.
- Demonstrated success in a transactional customer acquisition role including lead generation, prospecting, lead follow up, presentation and closing. Sales cycle knowledge is essential.
- High proficiency in simplification and communication of value propositions, ROI etc.
- Aggressive approach to continually and effectively manage sales funnel to maintain minimum 3X opportunities required to meet / exceed close ratio and maximum volume / velocity of opportunities through to won.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and other business-related software
- Self-motivated, team oriented, high energy, driven, aggressive and enthusiastic.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License.
- Engage in senior/C-level customer meetings to discuss customer’s business issues and explores how Global’s vendor Security can help address and resolve these issues.
- Meet / exceed defined monthly sales revenue targets through aggressive sales strategy and practices including self-initiated lead generation and prospecting, immediate follow up of Global’s initiated and provided lead generation activities (i.e. website, advertising), customer needs development and analysis, sales presentations, quotations and closing the sale.
- Preparation, delivery, presentation, follow up and securing customer approvals for all required quotations / user agreements / forms including submission to relative personnel / departments to initiate provisioning / start-up of Global and Global represented vendor products / services.
- Meet the minimum standard for department metrics, including but not limited to daily call activity/ volume, lead generation or lead follow up, sales funnel velocity and closed sale ratios.
- Daily and ongoing maintenance / upkeep of sales activity data in required systems and databases (i.e. CRM).
- Keeping up with Vendor certification requirements as per the partnership requirement
- Attend and participate in all Global USS Team meetings, training and educational functions.
- Represent Global in Sales related external functions and events as required.
- Continually invest in ongoing personal development and education (i.e. industry and competitive knowledge, sales skills and methodology).
- Work effectively with other Global Teams and Departments.
- Perform other duties as required.
Unified Communications Sales Account Manager
We are currently looking for a Unified Communications Senior Account Manager responsible for winning new business, generating revenue and establishing relationships and positioning specialty products and services within the medium and major account markets.
- Proficiently identify, initiate, qualify, position and closure of opportunities that meet medium and major account growth and revenues objectives.
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities based on customer business needs and resolving them through specialty solution selling.
- Ability to collaborate with the UC Technical Team in support of the sales strategy, including engagements with key internal stakeholders such as marketing, engineering and implementation.
- Technical sales of supportable and profitable specialty products with strong focus on Unified Communications, Managed IT and Collaboration services to resolve a client's business and operational needs.
- Be the trusted advisor and establish strong business value and lasting relationships to targeted list of clients while improving the customer experience.
- Ensure appropriate and prompt delivery of services to clients while setting expectations of internal stakeholders including working with Project and Implementation Managers.
Strong Information Technology, IP and networking knowledge to credibly sell and represent:
- Unified Communications and converged data and voice solutions.
- Managed IT, Data Centre, Hosting, Collaboration Solutions and Cloud-base Services.
- Professional Services.
- IT, service provider, industry sales and/or vendor certifications an asset
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in information technology, networking and/or telecommunications in a customer facing role
- Proven record in strategic selling demonstrated through performance against sales quota
- Experience selling Cisco products and services to end user
- Base + Commission + benefits and Car Allowance (will vary and depend on experience).
- Full benefits package