Unified Communications Sales Account Manager
We are currently looking for a Unified Communications Senior Account Manager responsible for winning new business, generating revenue and establishing relationships and positioning specialty products and services within the medium and major account markets.
- Proficiently identify, initiate, qualify, position and closure of opportunities that meet medium and major account growth and revenues objectives.
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities based on customer business needs and resolving them through specialty solution selling.
- Ability to collaborate with the UC Technical Team in support of the sales strategy, including engagements with key internal stakeholders such as marketing, engineering and implementation.
- Technical sales of supportable and profitable specialty products with strong focus on Unified Communications, Managed IT and Collaboration services to resolve a client's business and operational needs.
- Be the trusted advisor and establish strong business value and lasting relationships to targeted list of clients while improving the customer experience.
- Ensure appropriate and prompt delivery of services to clients while setting expectations of internal stakeholders including working with Project and Implementation Managers.
Strong Information Technology, IP and networking knowledge to credibly sell and represent:
- Unified Communications and converged data and voice solutions.
- Managed IT, Data Centre, Hosting, Collaboration Solutions and Cloud-base Services.
- Professional Services.
- IT, service provider, industry sales and/or vendor certifications an asset
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in information technology, networking and/or telecommunications in a customer facing role
- Proven record in strategic selling demonstrated through performance against sales quota
- Experience selling Cisco products and services to end user
- Base + Commission + benefits and Car Allowance (will vary and depend on experience).
- Full benefits package
Audio Visual Sales Account Manager
Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to join an exciting opportunity to work as an Account Manager? If so, join our team! Responsibilities will include working at initiating, developing and maintaining sales opportunities. You will also be responsible for building positive and ongoing relationship with new and existing clients. We are looking to grow our team in the Audio Visual and Unified Communication divisions. As a part of our team, you will be working closely with Senior Management, Engineering, Design and the Project Team to ensure client requirements are met. You will be responsible for all sales development such as cold calling, networking and introducing sales and marketing initiatives. You will also be responsible for providing sales forecasts, training and presentations and ensuring that all projects and sales opportunities are profitable.
- Successful candidate must possess at least 2 year’s experience in the audio visual or Unified communication industry.
- Knowledge of Polycom, Cisco, Crestron, Extron systems and products.
- Knowledge of Professional Audio systems (Biamp, QSC, etc.)
- Candidate requires knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications.
Compensation: Base + Commission + benefits and Car Allowance (will vary and depend on experience). This is a full time permanent position.
As Inside Sales Support you will work closely with Sales Representatives and the Sales Management Team to manage the sales and quotation process and provide support to enhance the effectiveness of the sales team. This opportunity involves interfacing with employees in other departments and locations while being a part of a dynamic sales driven environment. To be successful you will be adept at multi-tasking, organized, and flexible, with a strong attention to detail. You will also be communicating directly with clients and providing sales support.
- Support sales representatives and the Sales Management team with Quotations and the ordering process.
- Preparing and creating quotations, Tenders, Proposals and sales orders.
- We require a candidate that is independent and requires little direction. Must be detail oriented and must have previous sales experience.
- Experience in the Audio Visual (AV) industry an asset.
Interested? Send us your resume