Providing exceptional solutions for
Allow your facility to run efficiently by integrating easy-to-use, productive solutions for healthcare.
What are you looking to achieve/improve?
Technology solutions for:
– Improved collaboration
– Presentation systems
– Recording & streaming meetings
– Speaker & PA systems
– Digital signage
– Digital wayfinding
– Video & audio conferencing
Room and/or Isolation Acoustics for:
– Meeting rooms
– Phone booths
– Private offices
– Open offices
– Training rooms
– Lobby/Reception areas
– Lunch room/Lounge areas
Custom-designed audio visual solutions help to engage and provide a great experience to patients and staff.
As a partner of Ontario Health, Global USS supplies telemedicine solutions for healthcare organizations in Ontario.
Our solutions are designed for:
- Lecture halls & auditoriums
- Simulation & training centers
- Boardrooms, meeting & huddle rooms
- In-Patient Rooms
- Telemedicine Rooms
Global Unified Solution Services is a Gold OECM Supplier Partner providing products and services under OECM’s Master Agreement.
Global USS provides custom-designed solutions that work with your aesthetic to increase acoustic performance in your healthcare facility.
Having improved acoustic performance in a healthcare facility helps to ensure critical private healthcare information is protected, this includes verbal communication under PHIPPA.
- A lot of information must be verbally communicated in public open areas, such as nursing stations and pharmacies in hospitals.
- Private doctor offices are a prime example of this where waiting rooms are often directly adjacent to examination rooms. While waiting for an appointment at a medical centre or clinic, we should not hear the communication of doctors with other patients.
- Even local drug stores should allow for confidential medical communication.
Infection Control Concerns – How To Integrate Acoustics Into Healthcare Facilities
Acoustically treating a healthcare facility precludes the use of fibrous acoustic absorbent materials, as they can not be disinfected.
In traditional healthcare spaces, surfaces are mainly hard materials that enable cleaning and disinfection but do not assist with creating a controlled acoustic environment.
We design acoustic solutions with specialty materials which can be disinfected as well as isolate noise, such as:
- Privacy Board™, Plenum Barrier Board™
- Sound Masking
- DeAmp Sound Absorbers – in Stainless Steel and Acrylic
- Hygienic Ceiling Tiles & Baffles
By treating your facilities acoustically and reducing noise-related stress, you can expect:
- Protection of critical private healthcare information
- Improved patient outcomes and staff performance
- Ensure accuracy of communication
- Improved speech intelligibly in critical communication areas
- Clarity of aging & call systems