What We Do
Acoustics in Healthcare Resources
Architectural Acoustics is the analysis of the production and transmission of sound and vibrations in and through enclosed spaces and buildings, often referred to as ‘Room Acoustics’.
Our objective is to to achieve some appropriate amount of:
- Acoustic control of a room, in conjunction with the client’s aesthetics
- Acoustic treatments that maximize A/V system performance
- Essential Speech Privacy to assure confidentiality and preserve productivity
- Sound Isolation in or between adjoining spaces with respect to privacy and amplified A/V systems
- Acoustic mitigation of open office areas
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.